How can the SWR Institute Be an Asset to you and Your Company?
With our membership being comprised of contractors, manufacturers, architects and project engineers in the sealant, waterproofing and restoration industry, you will be a part of an organization that knows what you do for a living. The members become not only a ready resource for answers to any questions but a source of training and fellowship that cannot be topped. Because of the involvement of our members, not only with SWR Institute but the industry itself, you will become a part of the solutions that face us in our daily business lives. And, time over time, this commitment to SWR Institute has paid dividends to our members through additional business, shared resources, education and fellowship.
Benefits of membership include:
- Practical oriented workshops, seminars and training at SWR Institute meetings held twice a year.
- Unique forums to discuss business techniques and practices designed to make your operation more cost and time effective.
- Training materials on a complimentary basis or at reduced member rates.
- Subscription to the Applicator, our publication that provides technical articles and news that impact our industry and your business
- Internal publications containing vital and pertinent information available only to members.
- Opportunities for networking with peers both nationally and internationally... tapping into the skill and knowledge of others in a non-competitive way.
- Helping set best practices for our industry.
SWR Institute is a very active organization. Our committees, made up of contractors, manufacturers design professionals and consultants have developed several technical and safety manuals, two books and a two-day training video on sealants. Our volunteers have developed validation programs that offer third party verification of the products and training programs offered to the industry. Committees also are heavily involved in planning SWR Institute Technical Meetings, increasing membership and promoting brand awareness in the industry.
If you're interested in learning more about our organization contact us today !
Membership Downloads and Links